This is a public service on my part in case some of you have scratched
lenses, worn hard coating or etched glass due to fungus.
Note this man is not a Lens or Camera Repair Shop. He owns an Optics
Factory manufacturing Lenses, Mirrors, Prisms, Filters etc.
He does nor accept the full lens as he will not dismantle it.
You will have to get the glass removed locally and then ship it to him.

The job is helluva good and the charge may be half of that or lesser
than that in the USA. Actually I have no idea.
We are a bit clannish here in India, and hearing that the white faced
Rolleiflex F2.8 TLR was my Dad's, he did not charge me anything.
The front element had coating wear due the leather from the case
touching the front element - my Dad had lost the lens cap.
The lens was hard coated - perhaps a tad better than the original
circa 1962, perhaps due to technological advances.
Worked just as good as new on the camera, with my dad swearing the
photos were brighter, colorful, contrasty and glare was way lower.

Mr. Mukul Garg, CEO
http://www.universaloptics.in/
mukul garg <uni...@hotmail.com>
UNIVERSAL OPTICS.
D-1, INDUSTRIAL ESTATE.
ROORKEE - 247667.
(UTTARAKHAND)
INDIA.

Regards.
Bipin
from the world's IT capital - Bangalore.