On 2/11/2016 2:49 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 11/2/16, P.J. Alling, discombobulated, unleashed:

I mean really, how freekin' long did it take for them to get up a review
of the K-3?  Which was quite the exciting camera when it was first
announced.

It's almost as if they really don't like Pentax.
Not good!

On a side note, there is a 75% chance my next camera purchase will be
the Pen F.

You should watch The Camera Store's review of it first. They overall liked it but found serious issues. Non that would keep me from buying it, if I were in the market, but you might find them important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqmMrp-pVp4

Overall I really like the look of the camera, but then I always wanted a Pen F.

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen