Don, thanks for your comments & thoughts.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Guthrie" <shark50...@gmail.com>
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: PESO - 'Bird of Chrome'

Ken, I don't think the background is too awful. The lighter colored part is almost elegant. I did think the black box could be minimized by cropping tighter on top. I know it crowds the wingtips but it does turn the black box into smaller black strip which echo the lower part of the photo. BTW I too like to photo hood ornaments at car shows so enjoyed seeing this one from you.