Rumor I read is the wraps come off at the beginning of CP+. That would
be Thursday a week; 25 Feb.

On 2/15/2016 5:56 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Yeah, people have been spreading the rumour that the official
announcement is going to come on Thursday. I've been skeptical myself.
But it appears, if I'm understanding things correctly, that someone
with connections to the German Ricoh distributor has posted an "Event"
on Facebook for the official K-1 unveiling at 6:00 p.m. (German time)
on Thursday and they give the location as being Pentax Ricoh Imaging
in Hamburg. That's pretty damned specific...