You might not have to if the price is as low as they say.

All the rumors I've seen before put the price up over $2,000, but
they're saying $1800 ($1799).

On 2/17/2016 5:39 PM, P.J. Alling wrote:
Alright I've read the first two pages of the DPReview article, and they
say wide open metering with K mount lenses...  I'm beginning to worry
that I might have to hock my mother.