Weird,

The list let Nicole post her first reply, where she de-lurked, and then has been blocking her email since. I'll forward this for her until things get sorted out.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Introduction (and re-de-lurking)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:00:23 -0800
From: Nicole Jacque <jac...@mac.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
CC: Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>

Hello, all! After de-lurking in the “Full-Frame Thursday rumour” thread, when I tried to respond, I was unable to get any messages through, so I guess the mailing list software re-lurked me. I’m hoping trying a new thread might work?

Anyways, to introduce myself, I have a Kr, which is my first foray into the Pentax world, thanks to Larry’s encouragement. (The fact that the Kr was *red* may also have something to do with it.) Larry has dubbed it “The Little Pirate” (K-ARRRRRRRR) This purchase has also sparked a recurrence of LBA, (clearly incurable) and while I like the Kr, I will likely upgrade when budget allows. (My budget is measured in racing tires…) Previously I was a Nikon girl, I have a D90, and used to have an FG.

I have been a Mac user since… forever. (and Apple II before that…) And I now work for… a certain fruit company in Cupertino ;-) I am partial to Mustangs both for race cars and street cars, (I always wanted a pony.) and although I like taking pictures of cars, I enjoy driving them even more.

Cheers and hello!
nicole