So now that the K-1 has been announced I figured to hit Google for more information. What do I get but 99% of the hits are on the K-01 mirrorless. First they name their first production DSLR *ist-D an unsearchable name, (leave of the * and count the German language sites). then they use the most logical name for their first full frame on their first and probably only mirrorless K mount camera. Could they be any worse at this?

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen