> >> Check it out:
> >> http://petapixel.com/2016/02/16/real-estate-photo-illegal-false-
> adver
> >> tising/ I'm pretty sure that there's no Photoshop involved here: The
> >> photographer just got very close with a wide angle lens and then
> >> positioned the camera fairly low to the ground. (You can see from
> >> other photos that the p[hotographer would have to have been *very*
> >> close to the house to be on the lawn.)

Only just seen this. I thought that was standard agent photography. Plenty
of dodgy pictures of property locally on a regular basis. Best thing I've
seen UK wide though, was an isolated bungalow that seemed in a beautiful
area - until a local journalist posted the full scene in the shadow of a
nuclear reactor (Sizewell B?).

Malcolm