Well the boyz from digitalrev seem to think that m43 has hit or is about to hit a dead end. That Olympus has no where to go improving it's sensor, that it's about topped out in dynamic range, resolution etc. I'm not sure I see it that way, but hey it's a data point.

I happen to think the new Pen F looks like a wonderful street shooter.

On 2/18/2016 4:52 PM, steve harley wrote:
On 2016-02-18 12:32 , P.J. Alling wrote:
The image I stole to post last night was a bit misleading. The K-1 is quite
a bit bigger than the K-3II.

http://camerasize.com/compare/#659,619

alas, this is the direction camera life has been leading me:

<http://camerasize.com/compare/#659,289>

(note the thickness and weight in the bullet points)

the K-1 is pretty attractive though, and i have a nice set of lenses for it; waiting to find out it's low-light performance, as that is the main thing that keeps me split between K-5 and E-M5

immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen