On 2/18/2016 5:51 PM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
On 18 Feb 2016, at 21:50, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
So every now and then I log into smugmug and check on my stats.  Frequently
within a few days of having posted a PESO here, or
mentioning a shot on facebook etc...

since any URL with a photo in it starts with
https://annsan.smugmug.com
I never bother with a signature line in email...

In the series of posts that started with Bob's "Saul Leiter and Annsan"
somewhere CBGB was
I think that might have been Chris's, but don't mention it or you'll feed his
paranoia...

I'm mentioning it anyway..
Original post of the SL yes Chris's but since it was a photo with you in it ... you know me, I'm easily confused :-)

Chris, forgive me!
mentioned  and
I subsequently posted a photo of McSorley's .. that was on 2/16.

OK so here is the mystery.... on 2/16 I  got 5,000 hits on annsan.smugmug.com!
But, but, when I went to
look at the distribution across photos on my page - there were only a couple of
hundred on the actual link
to the McSorley's photo..

Now McSorley's - being a famous old ale house, and CBGB being a famous old Rock
house someone searching
those things might have stumbled on our exchange here - but why would I get
5,000 hits scattered over
other photos on my page?

Techies chime in any time...

Because you're a damn good photographer?
Er, um, While that IS a possibility :-) - it was the 5,000 in one day that seemed odd. If it had been 5,000 hits on the McSorley's
photo, because of the subject matter...

ann