Sweet,! Her personality just radiates.
Nicely shot, Ann!

----- Original Message -----
From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 9:40:28 AM
Subject: Peso - Ashley's new Favorite spot - NSFMJ :-)

https://annsan.smugmug.com/The-KItty-Corner/Ashley-ultimate-alpha-tabby/i-D8SwvbB/A

I was using flash fill and in TAV mode ... left arrow once to see
another shot just before.

backstory - this is in my bedroom, where there is an AC that takes up a
lot of space on the
window sill (had a smaller one before with a "window" next to it) the
newer AC was messing up what used to be her favorite view.. so I
rearranged a fewstorage pieces and made her a little shelf.. the
flowered fabric is covering the AC...

ann