... although y'all probably didn't even know I was gone.

Computer was fine when I went to bed last night, but dead as a Norwegian
Blue this morning.

Fortunately for me, it was only the power supply had crapped out.

The case is an old one that is almost compliant with modern ATX
standards. It's an early ATX/micro-ATX design. There was a small metal
shelf that helped position the power supply that kept the new power
supply's screw holes from lining up. Worrying that off took up most of
the time.