Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 3:04 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss List
Subject: Playing with panorama and HDR

As you might be able to tell, I'm making some progress on my backlog of
unprocessed photos from January and February.

Some night time photos of the east span of the Bay Bridge: here is an
HDR panorama (shot with an FA*80-200 at 143mm):
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/24571628644/in/album-72157664284597889/

Processed at 6Kx903 pixels:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/24575655653/sizes/o

The full set: