For what it's worth, I've only ever put one person on suspension, and it wasn't Nicole.

About the filter, I have the ability to implement that, but early on it was unreliable so I just set it to nuke anything that wasn't plain text. Perhaps when I get a moment I can open the hood and wave a chicken at it again.