Christine, we need to nag the _other_ Christine, in the greater Boston area...

ann

On 2/27/2016 1:58 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:
I just took a quick look at the submission list, and I counted 3 women
contributing—me, Ann, and Wendy.  I’d like to encourage all other PDML women
photogs to consider submitting to this year’s PDML annual!

Cheers, Christine