It seems the original message did not reach the list.

Re-sending...

-------
Hi!

The change from rainy and cold winter to sunny and dry spring was
extremely abrupt this year... Next week we'll be having already the
second hamsin (temperatures significantly higher than season average)
- more than +30C...

Few photos for you to look at:

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2016/02/2016-06-reading.html
http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2016/02/2016-07-light.html
http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2016/02/2016-08-its-all-in-eyes.html

On a gear front, I've placed an order for Olympus MD EM-1 with
12-40/2.8 zoom lens. ETA is 2 weeks and I will be posting more when/if
it arrives.

Meanwhile - any comments, especially brutal and honest, on my photos
will be greatly appreciated.

Boris