For me, printing is the culmination of the process. If I let someone else
print, I might as well have them shoot the photo as well. I have purchased
prints from some of the best labs in the country (and Costco). I've never been
totally pleased with the result. Of course I'm a bit obsessive, but that's the
way I like it.

Paul via phone