there are two ladybug shots... I wonder if Jack meant the other one..
I thought the background was just dandy -
Jack -are you looking at the photo on your phone?

ann

On 2/29/2016 1:04 PM, Nicole Jacque wrote:
Hmm, I might be able to soften that up a bit in Lightroom.  I’ll play with it
and see how it looks.

On Feb 29, 2016, at 5:46 AM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@comcast.net> wrote:

Like Lady Bug very much although background somewhat strong.

----- Original Message -----
From: "ann sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, February 29, 2016 5:31:28 AM
Subject: Re: PESO from a GESO -- flowers

I particularly like this ladybug :-) the placement of her in the
frameand the good bokeh.. - very nice
https://www.flickr.com/photos/alwaysapex/24736175884/in/album-72157665050310752/
and the shamrocks..but all the flowers are nicely composed and exposed -
just some are a bit too
soft for my taste... which many of mine are that were taken with film
hand held.

ann