I'm finally working through my backlog for the past couple of months.

A friend of mine shot a music video (for her song be your own superhero) and asked me to take some photos for cover art for her upcoming album. It was a fun shoot in general, and I had fun with a few shots in particular.

Superheroes at play:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/25125387560/

Supervillian selfie:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/25302703792/

The full flickr set is here:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157665334822445/

I showed some comparisons earlier between the K-3 and the D810. Here's one where I got up on stage and put the fisheye in the middle of the drum kit:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/25421126485/