Hi!

First the PESOs:

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2016/03/2016-09-kiss.html
http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2016/03/2016-10-brush-stroke.html

Then, gear blog post:

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2016/03/enter-olympus.html

I am very happy camper indeed. The discomfort from using the heavy gear is gone. However, this combo is very solid and it does not feel flimsy in any way. The IQ is excellent, especially the colors. ISO 1600 is fully usable. Of course, Pentax has more DR (mostly in dark tones) and I could make acceptable pictures at ISO 12K... But I had to choose - and I chose small and light for my wrists...

The EVF by the way is perfectly fine. I don't feel any nostalgia for K-5 OVF. The flip out screen is great for stealthy shooting. Add to that touch screen so that I can touch a spot and camera will focus there and immediately take a photograph, and you get highly useable street shooting machine.

Starting my learning curve, which will take its sweet time. This camera is packed with features and options...

Boris