From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <godd...@me.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 9:00:20 AM
Subject: Re: PESO 2016 - 058 - GDG

Thanks Jack!

I used to walk with a tripod more of the time, but modern sensitivity and image
stabilization obviates doing that for most casual shooting. I still use tripods
with longer and ultra wide lenses most of the time.

This was handheld, the shutter time was 1/4000 sec. I was set up for the
lowering light at street level but the sunset punched up the shutter speed by 5
stops or so.