Bill Thu, 10 Mar 2016 10:26:02 -0800 wrote:

On 3/10/2016 12:07 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:

I must have missed the amusing ones.

They are there, you just have to be 4 to appreciate them.

I am 4.5 and I still appreciate some of them.
;-)

Sorry guys and gals, while I am not getting some of these photos, I appreciate the light[*] and kind, and somewhat "nerdy" humor in many of these and those on the author's own website. ([*] - as opposed to the "physical" [not related to *physics*] and "dumb" humor popular in some movies and TV shows.) It is not a "high-style" photographic art, but it is something that brings a kind smile.

But then, sometimes, I get a similar unappreciative reaction from other people to some of my jokes. I don't hold that against them. :-)

Thank you, Larry, for sharing the link.

Cheers and smiles,

Igor