Thank you, Jim! Any time!

I printed it on Crane Museo MAX paper yesterday. It has a lovely softness on
this paper due to the paper's low contrast (no optical brighteners), almost a
watercolor feel to it. I must make another print onto Epson Velvet Fine Art to
compare against! I expect that will have a much stronger contrast, deeper color
feel.

Hmm. Printer's sitting here … Time to power it up … :-)