I don't know there seem to be a plethora for new Ultra Wide, 14-15mm, Full Frame 35mm lenses. From Samyang, with it's multiple re-brands and and it's various iterations to the Zeiss 15mm Distagon, all of them seem to be manual focus, which doesn't seem like a big deal since at f4 everything is in focus from 4 feet to infinity.

Funny thing is that at one time a 14-15mm lens for 35mm format was difficult to get right. Today, the Samyang at about 1/10 the cost of the Zeise seems to be optically almost it's equal, and both are just amazingly good.