Darren Addy wrote:

> Kodak's advice:
> http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33120/~/remove-
> mold%2Ffungus-from-negatives-or-slides/selected/true
> This site also says that naptha can be used:
> http://www.old-photo.com/pages/35mm-slide-cleaning.htm
>
> Pure alcohol. Would that mean you could also use Everclear?

Interesting, thanks. I'd concluded that the slides would have to be removed
from their mounts to clean them effectively. In an eBay lot I bought some years
ago, I got a stack of new mounts. I'm fairly sure I have a slide mount press
with them as well. I'm right at the cutting edge of modern technology.

Malcolm