Hi,

On my lunch break today i went out shooting with a roll of Tri-X, finished the
role and started heading back to work, quite unsatisfied with what i had been
shooting :)

Then i happen to spot this guy sketching in a lane way, so i dash back to work
and i only have a role of Delta 3200 in my desk, I load up the camera and head
back down. And he was actualy still there, this is just unheard of :) I think
i got some good shots.

So getting to my point whats good to develop Delta 3200 in when rated at 400?
The developers i have and mainly use are ID11, Xtol, Rodinal and Microphen.

Oh yeah and now i know you should always carry a spare role of film. Even when
only shooting on my lunch break :)

Regards,
Paul