OOOH - I just found the moth on google!

http://www.animalspot.net/giant-leopard-moth.html

ann

On 3/26/2016 11:50 PM, Igor PDML-StR wrote:

Thanks Ann and PJ, I think sap is a reasonable guess.

Ann: I am not sure I'd remember who the moth is, unless it is not a moth. ;-)
But yes, please tell me!

Igor

PS.
Oops.. Here is the close-up.
http://42graphy.org/misc/Moth_IR32059.jpg

 ann sanfedele Sat, 26 Mar 2016 20:19:36 -0700 wrote:

a droplet sap from the treeis my guess.. which is, after all, where amber started

Would like to know who the moth is :-)

ann