On ebay, the only place you are allowed to insert the code for the link is in the discription area..

on my monitor it is the  second screen  - but I think if you are on a
smart phone or some other like device you would have to click on "description" before
that area comes up.

The good thing is, with my music box stuff ,I already have a bid on one I listed with a vid.. I'm linking to the listings
from youtube back to ebay too.

If Pale Moon is a popular browser now, glad you could see it :-)

ann