Appears to be working nicely. How do you get flickr to show the lens you are using?

On 3/31/2016 9:33 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
My 16-50 returned on Monday. Precision did finish the work on Wednesday,
just not soon enough to get it shipped in time to get here *before* the
weekend.  -grumble-

In any case, it is back, it works, the hood goes on properly.  I haven't
done any sort of serious testing with it, but it seems to be OK.  I had
noticed some poppies up the street from me, so here's a silly set of
flower photos, where the lens basically passed the smoke test.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157664294614214

Speaking of the smoke test, I should go tighten the battery clamp down
on my miata. It came loose last night can caused a bit of mischief.