I've got a new, unused, in the box Tamron SP 52BB 90mm f2.5 Adaptall
that was purchased from a local camera store that was going out of
business. As you know, the beauty of the Adaptall system is that you
can change the mounts with the proper Adaptall adapter

Also, I've got a bunch of original Adaptall mounts, so if you need a
specific one, I might have it.

This is still in the box with the hard Tamron case and all paperwork.
$139 plus actual shipping to your door.
You can find them for less, but certainly not NOS.

--
“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above