I might have gone there but but I duck and run whenever Conan O'brian appears... he is disturbing enough

ann

On 4/2/2016 4:23 PM, John wrote:
The neat thing about YouTube is you can find all sorts of versions of
just about any song. Just pick one you like.

The version by Disturbed isn't my favorite version of the song, but it's
not bad, and by far not the worst I've ever heard.