Thanks, Ann, Bruce, and everyone else who looked.

ann sanfedele wrote:
Larry lots of really nice takes here- I lean toward the natural light
ones... of the ones with a backdrop, I think all
the unlit background ones are better than most all of the others against
a lit background... so nice to have someone
so comfortable in front of your camera and sparkling with personality..

Since you have so many gems, I would strongly suggest dropping a couple
that standout to me as not up to your standards -
they look like typical photo store portraits - the ones where she is
wearing the dark jacket and the lavender topand are not tight closeups
especially 30522 - .

Thanks for the feedback. The ultimate goal of this shoot was a cover for her next album. I tried to get a variety of styles to give her more to choose from.

I'm with Rick on 1 and 4 especially... It is hard to highlight which
ones I like on flicker because I can't cut and paste the numbers
and I can't remember what they are...

If she sings half as good as she looks she should be making a
comfortable income :-)

She is really quite a marvelous and sweet woman.

If you are curious about her music:
http://michellechappel.com/music/

For what it's worth, the cover of "shake it up" is one that I took at Don Quixote's in Felton several years ago. There are many, many technical problems with that photo, but she really liked it.

A couple of her songs have actually done quite well in Australia.

ann