Bob W. wrote:
> Hi Lasse,
> > I don't have any money to pay you.
>
> there would be no question of payment. I intend to shoot some film
> this weekend to check a lens I exchanged yesterday, and such film
has
> no value to me once I've evaluated the results and I would normally
> throw it away.

Well, I would be most grateful. For whatever it's worth, consider me
your man in Stockholm, Bob (well, any PDMLer can do this). Let's hope
something nice will come out of this - getting the picture published
in colour and some money to boot. I'll do what I can.

Now, who is going to test lenses in Paris and Geneva and would like
some suggestions as to what subject to try them on.... :)

> The only thing I wouldn't want to do is scan the results.
> I'd as soon send it to you as drop it in the bin, if you're prepared
> scan it, but if your editors prefer to use their own archive footage
> then that's fine.

I only have a flatbed, but from regular prints 10x15cm I can do scans
and send them to the paper along with the rest of the article.

> > (Did you read my post regarding picture trades? :) )
>
> I did. If you'd like me to do this then you can pass a favour on to
> somebody else at some time. These things work their way back round
> eventually.

Very well put. I hope that I will be able to return a favour to you or
anybody else.
Don't hesitate to ask, anyone. (As long as it doesn't cost me any
money, that is... :) )

Let's discuss further in private then, Bob.

Thanks,
Lasse