Bruce - i think I commented on facebook... but anyway, yeah very Hurrel , perfectly lit for this kinda thing

ann

On 4/10/2016 8:22 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
Paul, thank you!

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 7:23 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@mac.com> wrote:
I agree. It's amazing. A simple WOW!

Paul via phone

On Apr 10, 2016, at 7:15 PM, Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 4/7/2016 12:55 PM, Bruce Walker wrote:
I took my Hurrell-esque ideas and applied them with a lady wearing
vintage lingerie on Tuesday. A wonderful time was had by all. :)

http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/image/142416506852
I wasn't going to comment on this image because I am not worthy.
But I figure if Dave can comment, I can.

This is what is known, in colloquial terms, as an effing fantastic image.

Model: Dorrie Mack ~ http://dorriemack.tumblr.com/
Makeup & hair: Judi Willrich ~ http://judi-willrich.com/
Styling, lingerie: Gigi's House of Frills ~
https://www.facebook.com/Gigishouseoffrills/

As always, comments welcome.