On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 03:35:35PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The eyepiece blind is a nice touch: It's an internal blind, or
> shutter, that completely blocks off the light for autoexposed timed
> shots. Unlike aftermarket blinds like HAMA's, this one allows you to
> use an eyepiece accessory, such as an eyecup, refconverter (Minolta
> fits), or 2X magnifier.

Interesting :) Didnt know this camera had an internal blind.  minolta
refconverter work on later ricoh models too. I got one that fits xr-m
and xr-10.

you had asked me about the focussing speed on xr-10 vs xr-p. I havent
had time yet to compare them (and xr-m). If i get time to do it this
month will write to you about it.