Ken,

I would have thought that it would be hard to handhold this cute guy
even if you capture it. :-)

I observed an interesting effect with it:
While viewing it on my laptop's screen, - in the size that it first appears on photo.net page, the face seems to be a bit too soft.
If I click on it, so that it shows as "large", then I can see that
the face is fine. (The wing feathers still seem to be the main point of the focus, but the face is within the DOF.)