I am just beginning to be able to deal with the fact that, a few years
ago, Toronto Dominion Bank took over the best New Jersey based bank,
Commerce, and is now operating it as TD Bank to conceal its alien
nature.

Now, the traffic jam on West End Avenue confirms that the Canadian
invasion of my homeland has been stepped up a notch.  Tim Horton's has
arrived in town, and is outdrawing the trendy folks at Starbugs and
the normal people at Dunkin'  Donuts

When one of the unacceptable alternatives emerge in November as the
next POTUS, those crafty Canucks will be in position to take advantage
of the chaos and overrun South Canada completely.

The Grand Dame of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha will be the
Mother of Us all!

Dan Matyola