http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=1047

Has a very painterly feel about it.

On 4/12/2016 11:42 AM, Jack Davis wrote:

Each year, for a good many years, the local Sutter Butte Reginal Land Trust has
asked a local
group of picture takers to submit shots of the locally beloved "World's smallest
Mountain Range."
A volcano who's last and final eruption is estimated to have been prox 5M years
ago.

Have had something in every calendar and am attaching links to the half dozen
I'm offering this year.
These are not unknown to the list, but I believe they are my best hope of
acceptance and as a result,
to receive a complimentary 2017 calendar. ;)

C&C?

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=1045
http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=1046
http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=1047