Welcome aboard, Mohamed. The list has four active members in greater Washington, DC:
Tom VanVeen (I know I spelled that wrong; sorry); Geoff Moes; Christian Skofteland;
and me, Paul Stregevsky. The first two live in Northern Virginia; the second two, in
Montgomery County, Maryland. Christian and Geoff each use an LX and an MX.

The group tries to go shooting together in DC or thereabouts, though it hasn't been
easy getting everyone available at once. There's always room for one more. Care to
join us? Or get together for an "I'll show you my gear if you show me yours"? I'll
lend you any lens I have, and I have some scarce ones.

My favorite local camera store is Ace Photo, in Sterling, Virginia (
http://www.acephoto.net ). The owner/proprietor is another "Mo," Mohammed from Iran.
Christian can't stay away from there. Give Mo a visit, and tell him I sent you! Though
he now "pushes" Nikon and Canon, and sells more digital cameras than film-based, Mo
used Pentax equipment for decades; there's little he can't help you with.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello every one, I just joined the discussion group and this is my first
message. I have a MX which I bought 25 years ago and I am re-discovering it after
almost ten years of non-use.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]