Hi friends,

I'm working on putting together a "Pentax 50 years" poster (100x70cm format)
showing all (74 models) Asahiflex, Asahi Pentax and Pentax mass-produced
SLR's from 1952 to 2002.
It will be this year AOHC gadget for members attending 7th Pentax Day in
Florence (Italy) next June 2nd. See: http://digilander.iol.it/pentaxday

So far I'm still missing good pictures for Z5 and Z5P models (Japanese home
market only). Is there anybody who can supply me those picture files? In
case I'll be happy to ship him/her a copy of the poster once published
(within a month from now).
Thanks a lot.
Dario Bonazza