I tried but it wasn't any sadder. BTW, I didn't know. I don't have a rifle in any case.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: ann sanfedele
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2016 4:19 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO: Death of a Tree

would a fish eye make it look more sad?  or are you teasing because you
know I don't like fish eye shots :-)

ann

On 4/15/2016 5:06 AM, Alan C wrote:
That will be difficult, Ann. The very inadequate rainy season is already past so the chances of a storm are about nil until about October.

However, I will try lying down & taking a sort of fish eye view @ 18mm.

Alan C

An sanfedele ann...@yc.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 10:21:15 EDT 2016

Looks like it already has fallen on the roof, actually.
Alan - to emphasize the sadness of the loss - how about shooting the
photo against a stormy sky?
The photo as it is looks rather too happy

ann

---

---