Well you are barking mad of course we all know that...
The pigeon is so perfectly placed he looks not quite real - like a decoy almost... But even though it is you saying so, I'll believe he is realand say "good grab" :-)

I love 50mm views... Read somewhere once that looking through an SLR 50 mm lens was the closest to the natural proportions the human eye seeswhen not looking through
a viewfinder.

ann