The one I considered the third doesnt have any people in it... It was all blue and blurry...

But the office one was interesting too... But it was a view of a world I really dislike...
The beauty salon was terrific

Getting back into artistic endevoursare a good way to come with family sadness I think... and best friend loss even worse.. at least parents are older and it isn't unexpected... I'm remembering the last time I saw you it was because of coming to Chicago to go to my best friend's funeral... at least I'm still in touch with her kids and grandkids... it helps...

big hugs,
ann