On 2016-04-20 19:30 , ann sanfedele wrote:
[...] Now, there is a column entitiled "Correspondents" [...]

Am I stuck with this, Fellow users of Thunderbird?  do ya know?

Do you see the mail coming from me as being from the list in the indexes of
your mail? OR can you see my name in that column?

Ann, i just applied the latest Thunderbird update, but i don't have a "Correspondents" column; i do believe you are seeing it — i learned that it's a new feature combining From and To columns; so in the case of your outgoing emails it is indicating that *you* sent to *Pentax-Discuss*, and if you look closely there should be arrows indicating the difference between outgoing and incoming

on my end, and most of our ends, we see it as coming from you, so your mail hasn't changed, just the details of the Thunderbird interface

here's a blog post i found on getting the old behavior back:

<http://emailmafia.net/2016/04/14/how-to-remove-correspondents-header-column/>