Love it! My kind of room. Looks a lot like my favourite used bookstore too.

I know books are supposed to be out of style, but nothing beats large
photo books with beautiful prints in them. I just received a brand new
copy of Jeanloup Sieff 40 Years of Photography, and man! No e-book can
provide this sensory/sensuous experience.

--
-bmw