On 23/4/16, ann sanfedele, discombobulated, unleashed:

>The best kind of selfie - what isn't strictly you in that photo speaks
>volumes... whatever the multi colored roundish glass thingy in the
>foreground is I'm coveting :-)   I already have one of those stickers
>that is in the background

Thanks Ann. The roundish coloured glass thing is in fact a painted
rainbow made by Stefan when he was at elementary school. It's shiny
because it was laminated at some point. It was parked on the dresser
years ago and has lived there ever since.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    Broadcast, Corporate,