Mark Roberts wrote:

> First user reports are very encouraging. If you have enough willpower
> not to order (or have already ordered) a K-1 check out this one on DP
> Review: http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/57683769
>
> "The lack of noise at high ISO is absolutely staggering as others have
> said. It seems about three or 4 stops cleaner than a K3 i.e. ISO
> 800-1600 seems like ISO100 on a K3!! This thing will be a low light
> monster!"

My credit card is in hiding this month. At the mention of the K-1 it
disappears.

The low light capability is really something. I've compared the spec with
the D800 I use from time to time, and K-1 really seems to be well ahead. I
look forward at some point to holding one in a shop, as the D800 is quiet
large and I like that. I hope that this camera is a huge success for the
company.

Malcolm