I am so tempted!

For the moment I am holding off. I bought the FA*24/2.0 had for sale here
recently (to replace an older version of the same lens that I have had for some
time). The 24/2.0 is roughly the middle of the range for the 15-30…

My rationale/plan for camera bodies is that the K-1 will fit the wide end of
the various ecological niches available for different cameras. K-1= wide, K-3 =
longish, 645Z= mid-range, mostly landscape and macro.

My plan is to use the 24/2 as the primary lens on the K-1 for a while and see
if I really need something wider. I would also be tempted by a 20mm WR or 24mm
WR lens if/when Pentax finishes suppling the zoomer crowd and starts on D FA
primes.

stan