Darren Addy wrote:

> London Camera Exchange Horsefair Bristol (by Debenhams) has tweeted
> that they have the K-1 in stock.
>
> Also Aden Camera in Toronto, on this side of the pond.

You may remember a thread on slide copying; one of the methods I used was a
Nikon D800, 60mm macro lens and Nikon ES-1 slide copier attachment. One of my
friends bought the camera when it was released, but realised very early on that
it was way too much camera for him and it spent most of its life in a cupboard.
Last week he bought a Canon bridge camera and is delighted with it. We came to
deal on the D800 body, which he knows he won't use again (he sold the lenses he
bought at the time a while back, the 60mm lens and slide attachment are my own)
and I now have that as my full frame camera, albeit with only one lens.

This will keep me happy for a while, and no doubt I will part exchange this in
for a K-1 nearer Christmas, or one of those days later in the year they do
major discounts.

Malcolm