A wonderful gallery this month!

My faves include 1st at Seventh by Ann, for its unexpected urban
splash of color, The Pinnacles by Brian, for the contrasting colors
and strong composition, and Sunset by the Sea by Bruce, for wonderful
light, a strong portrait and an interesting background that does not
distract the eye from the focus of attention.
Dan Matyola